Dr Helga Lukoschat
Chairperson of the Board
+49 (30) 3087760-0
Dr Helga Lukoschat is the chairperson of the board of EAF Berlin.
Since working for EAF, Helga Lukoschat has conceived and implemented numerous mentoring and career programs for supporting female management trainees. She has headed various EAF research and advice projects and has been engaged in many cases as an authority and expert.
As a founding partner alongside Prof. Dr Barbara Schaeffer-Hegel, Helga Lukoschat has contributed to building up EAF from the beginning. In 2000, she assumed the role of managing director, and in 2009, the chairperson of the board of EAF. In addition, from 2001 to 2014, she was managing director of Femtec.GmbH, a creation of EAF and the Technical University of Berlin.
Helga Lukoschat, born in 1957 in Esslingen, studied German, Political Economy and History in Erlangen and Berlin. She was then employed as a journalist and publicist, amongst others as editor of a daily newspaper. At the Technical University of Berlin, she was involved in several research projects in the area of women’s research and graduated with a study on women in managerial positions.
- Member of the “National Committee“ of the European Research Project STAGES (Structural Transformation to Achieve Gender Equality in Science), coordinated by the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering IAO
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Total E-Quality Deutschland e.V.
- Member of the conference advisory committee of WoMenPower
- Chairperson of the advisory committee of Femtec.Alumnae e.V.
- Soroptimist International, Deutsche Union, Club Berlin-Dorotheenstadt